Notice of Information (including Personal Information) Collection and Use
We may collect certain personally identifiable information when you visit or use our site, including IP address, the type of browser or operating system that you use, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, cookie information and the page or other information that you requested (“Personal Information”).
Coastal Maine Realty may use information that you provide to improve operations of its site, and for customer service to provide you with information that you request and to customize your experience on the Site. We may also use the information collected for internal business purposes, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve content and to customize the Site’s content and layouts. We may use third parties to help us operate our business and the Site or to administer activities on our behalf. We also reserve the right to use this information in the aggregate to analyze Site usage. By visiting or supplying your Personal Information at the Site, you agree to allow us to provide such aggregate data to third parties.
Coastal Maine Realty does not sell or otherwise share any information you provide to us with any third parties.
Information Sharing and Consent
Coastal Maine Realty will disclose Personal Information if required to do so by subpoena, court order or legal process; or if we find that your actions on our web site violates the above terms of service, or any usage guidelines for specific products or services.
You can set preferences using settings on your browser for how Google advertises to you of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin. Without cookies you likely will miss out on significant features of many sites which you appreciate.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.